A pathfinding project 5.1.0 error

1. Hello . A Pathfinding 5.1.0 Recastpath any scene error (изменено)

2. [21:05]

The system Pathfinding.ECS.AIMoveSystem writes Unity.Transforms.LocalTransform via JobApplyGravity but that type was not assigned to the Dependency property. To ensure correct behavior of other systems, the job or a dependency must be assigned to the Dependency property before returning from the OnUpdate method. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError (object) Unity.Debug:LogError (object) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@1.0.16/Unity.Entities/Stubs/Unity/Debug.cs:13) Unity.Entities.SystemState:LogSafetyDetails (Unity.Entities.SystemDependencySafetyUtility/SafetyErrorDetails&,bool&) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@1.0.16/Unity.Entities/SystemState.cs:637) Unity.Entities.SystemState:LogSafetyErrors () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@1.0.16/Unity.Entities/SystemState.cs:625) Unity.Entities.EntityManager/<>c:b__40_0 () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@1.0.16/Unity.Entities/EntityManager.cs:277)

1. [21:07]

InvalidOperationException: The ComponentTypeHandle<Pathfinding.ECS.ManagedState> JobRepairPath.JobData.scheduler.ManagedStateTypeHandleRW can not be accessed. Nested native containers are illegal in jobs. Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobsUtility.ScheduleParallelFor (Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobsUtility+JobScheduleParameters&

1. [21:08]

also - invalidOperationException: The ComponentTypeHandle<Pathfinding.ECS.ManagedState> JobRepairPath.JobData.scheduler.ManagedStateTypeHandleRW can not be accessed. Nested native containers are illegal in jobs. Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobsUtility.ScheduleParallelFor (Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobsUtility+JobScheduleParameters& parameters, System.Int32 arrayLength, System.Int32 innerloopBatchCount) (at <55fbbbd17b724c15b6abe8c1a3e3289c>:0) Unity.Entities.JobChunkExtensions.ScheduleInternal[T] (T& jobData, Unity.Entities.EntityQuery query, Unity.Jobs.JobHandle dependsOn, Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.ScheduleMode mode, Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1[T] chunkBaseEntityIndices) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.unity.entities@1.0.16/Unity.Entities/IJobChunk.cs:331)

I’ve also been running into this error. I’m unsure how to go about fixing this one

Hi . I solved this issues. In my case is conflict beetween UModeler X asset ,UModeler X Hub and Dotween pro. I have remove packages but it’s directory in project remaing . I remove all relation to this assets and completele delete from prioject and now everything work fine .Try to check every asset in project and u find out what is have conflict in your case )