Upgraded to version 5.0.2,couldn't compile

I’m glad to see that A* was upgraded to version 5.0.2 today, but after updating from 4.2.19, I found that my project couldn’t compile anymore. I suspect it has a lot to do with the asmdef configuration. The Unity version I’m using is 2022.3.8, and I get errors everywhere I use AstarPath.active. Additionally, I noticed that both AstarPathfindingProject.asmdef and ALINE.asmdef are missing GUIDs. However, when I put the plugin in an empty project, it works fine. I tried deleting the Library and rebuilding, but it didn’t have any effect. Here is a screenshot of my error:

Hi

It looks like you are using .asmdef files in your own project (not in the A* package’s .asmdef files). You’ll need to add refrences to the AstarPathfindingProject, ALINE/Drawing and PackageTools asmdef files in the “Assembly Definition References” section.

You don’t have to worry about the missing references in the A* package’s asmdef files. Those are for the HDRP and URP packages, which are optional dependencies.

Thanks, the compilation issue is resolved now. However, I’ve noticed that the terrain rendering image is no longer displaying. Our game uses its own Pipeline, and the display is normal when the pipeline is set to None. How can this be fixed? Additionally, I found that the NavmeshClamp script is missing; what should I use as a replacement for it?
This is now

This is no Pipeline,please ignore the purple exceptions in the image.

Hi

For custom render pipelines, the package draws things during the UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineManager.endCameraRendering event. Are you sure this is being called in your render pipeline?

The NavmeshClamp component is included with the example scenes. You can install them using the package manager (see installation guide in docs).