Updating the graph's tags via a GUO component seems to overwrite tags underneath it

Here’s a picture to show what I’m talking about: https://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steamcommunity/public/images/clans//42257367/d670f4c7b4e463375e7b9709002eafb3708ca179.png

The dirt tiles are tagged as “Plot”. The floor pieces above it are tagged as “Shop”. If I update the graph using the “Shop” floor above, it will overwrite the “Plot” tags. You can see the lack of green “Plot” tags underneath the elevated floors.

I’ve also noticed that the higher the “Plot” is placed, the more it seems to project a hole underneath it with a non-orthographic perspective skew. Meaning, the higher the plot is the larger the deletion of tags underneath it gets.

My janky fix is to generate the tags for the top “Shop” first then the bottom “Plot” next. This is not ideal because I do a costly sorting algorithm each time I want to update tags. It also doesn’t fix this issue where it projects a larger surface area of tag deletion the higher up the floor piece is.

Any ideas? Are tags not meant to account for height in this regard? Maybe I’m using it wrong? Help is greatly appreciated, because this ruins shop building by quite a lot.

Hi

Do you have ‘update physics’ enabled on your GUO? If so, it will recalculate the graph from scratch inside the bounding box (including resetting tags). This might not be what you want to do.