Unable to drag a mesh onto the NavMeshGraph Source Mesh inspector field

Whenever I drag a mesh (from the resources folder) onto the “Source Mesh” inspector field for a NavMeshGraph, it just reverts back to ‘None(Mesh)’ immediately.

Hi

That might be a bug which has to do with the Undo system. Try clicking on the field and selecting it from the popup instead.

Cool, that fixed that issue. Now I have an issue whereby when I add 2 NavMeshGraphs and then click scan I get the following error :
There was an error generating the graphs:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at Pathfinding.NavMeshGraph.GetVertex (Int32 index) [0x00000] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Generators\avMeshGenerator.cs:88
at Pathfinding.TriangleMeshNode.UpdatePositionFromVertices () [0x0000c] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Generators\odeClasses\TriangleMeshNode.cs:37
at Pathfinding.NavMeshGraph.GenerateNodes (UnityEngine.Vector3[] vectorVertices, System.Int32[] triangles, UnityEngine.Vector3[]& originalVertices, Pathfinding.Int3[]& vertices) [0x00378] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Generators\avMeshGenerator.cs:640
at Pathfinding.NavMeshGraph.ScanInternal (.OnScanStatus statusCallback) [0x0004c] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Generators\avMeshGenerator.cs:526
at AstarPath.ScanLoop (.OnScanStatus statusCallback) [0x00326] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Core\AstarPath.cs:1762
at AstarPathEditor.MenuScan () [0x000c1] in C:\Users\giles.park\DAWorkspace\da_project1\MainBranches\Trunk\UnityProject\Assets\AstarPathfindingProject\Editor\AstarPathEditor.cs:2320

Hm…
Is there a possibility that you could create a small example project which throws that exception and send it to me?