Serialization error with Unity 4.5

I’m seeing this in the console pretty often. I’m unsure whether this is actually causing harm or not:

ArrayTypeMismatchException: Source array type cannot be assigned to destination array type.
Pathfinding.Serialization.AstarSerializer.DeserializeEditorSettings (Pathfinding.GraphEditorBase[] graphEditors) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonSerializer.cs:787)
AstarPathEditor+c__AnonStorey3.<>m__3 (Boolean force) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:2391)
AstarPath.ProcessWorkItems (Boolean force) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:812)

Hi

It usually doesn’t cause any problems.
If you want to get rid of it, you can download the latest version (3.4.0.6) on my website here: http://arongranberg.com/astar/download which has fixed that bug.

Great. I’ve entered my invoice number from the asset store on that page and when I hit submit, nothing happens. But I guess I can just wait for the update to be pushed out through the asset store, right?

The page can be a bit slow to load because it has to send a bunch of requests to validate the invoice number. Try to wait for a bit after you have submitted.
If it works, the download links for the pro version should become enabled.