Scan bug (with log finally)

Hey I posted a while ago about a scanning bug on the latest version. I’m using a TiledGraph that gets generated at runtime (it has to because the level is randomly generated)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object AstarPath.<ScanLoop>m__6 (Pathfinding.GraphNode node) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1987) Pathfinding.GridGraph.GetNodes (Pathfinding.GraphNodeDelegateCancelable del) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/GridGenerator.cs:101) AstarPath.ScanLoop (.OnScanStatus statusCallback) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1986) AstarPath.Scan () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:1939)

Hi

Hm… interesting.
Would it be possible for you to zip up a small example scene which I can use to replicate the bug?

That would actually be really tough unfortunately. The project is around 70+gb and it’s a super rare occurrence. Is there anything that you think may cause it that I could try?

Ok, I will try to see if I can figure out what could be causing it.
However do you think that you could post the exact line that is causing the exception. Line numbers differ largely between versions, and it is hard to know exactly what statement threw the exception just by looking at the line number in an unspecified version of the project.