RVO agent pushing other RVO agents

I’d like to know if it’s possible for an object with a RVOController to “push” other agents with RVOControllers. Currently, when I make my target destination the center of a big mass of agents, it pushes them very slowly as it tries to reach the destination.

I’d like the moving agents to kind of “brute force” their way through non-moving ones. This behavior can be achieved by selecting my agent in the scene and manually traversing the big group with the transform gizmo.

Thanks!

The quite non-intuitive way (sorry about that) to solve this is to modify the Agent Time Horizon variable. Agents in the group should have a larger time horizon to avoid other agents more. And moving agents should have a smaller one to ignore the large group of agents better. That is basically the only way to do it since the RVO algorithm need the constraint that two agents take equal responsibility for avoiding a collision.
So moving agents usually slow down quite a lot because they feel it is as important that they move as it is important that the agents in the group stand still. And since there are a lot of agents in the group, they slow down a lot.