When RichAi agent navigate through small nodes turns back to the visited node very often (sometimes stucks for a while). Check the video and components settings (it’s very basic).
- it doesn’t relate to walls (with smaller tiles it can happen event on open space)
- it relates to speed movement of the agent (higher speed causes mess)
- funnel simplification has no impact here
- it doesn’t relate to the path calculation (I set path re-calculation to 5s to test so no path is calculated pending movement)
- I’ve tried to dig into the code a little bit and looks like Corridor in RichPath can cause that (not sure here)
I’ve tried use WallDistance/Force but doesn’t work at all. What I missed? In tight passages avoiding walls still wouldn’t help anyway. I can set larger tiles but small triangles can be generated. I use navmesh cut and “no tile” option seems like a bad idea.
It’s pretty annoying in general. I found similar topics on the forum but no solution. Does anyone have any idea to fix it?
Plugin version: 4.3.47.