Problem with A* Pathfinding Project + eDriven.Gui

Hi,

I wanted a sick and super versatile interface library, so I got eDriven.Gui which is AWESOME.

The only issue I’m having right now is that whenever I get the two of them together (which both uses JsonFx) it simply stops working.

I read that JsonFx is now in its own namespace, but anyways I get this:
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(3,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name JsonFx' does not exist in the namespacePathfinding.Serialization’. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(97,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(114,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(147,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(172,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `JsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

etc…

I tried to keep only one version of JsonFx and reference it using MonoDevelop but no luck, it doesn’t work.

Any suggestions as of to make these both work together?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!

I’m also facing this problem in a similar fashion. A plugin I have already references JsonFX so when I go to import A* Pathfinding Project into Unity I get this error.

Any thoughts?

Interesting. What might work is to rename one of the jsonfx .dll files to something else. I think Unity does not like two .dll files with the same name.