Pathfinding between enemies

I just started working with A* Plugin, thanks a lot for the plugin! :slight_smile:

There is a problem with my game when multiple enemies approach the player, the third enemy gets stuck between the two players. Can you please guide me through this problem?

I am using GridGraph, and the enemies are using Seeker, AIPath, Alternative Path and Funnel scripts.

Here is a screenshot, is there anything else which am i missing?

Since RVO is not anymore available it is not possible. What you want to do is, to have dynamic obstacles for your units, which would give you a path around your units and then you also want to recoginze that your unit can pass through between two obstacles with its size or not.

This two basic features should be exists without local avoidance machanism (RVO).

To Aron:
Sorry for your RVO lost, but much more important are this two features, because without, your pathfinding asset is totaly broken. All cheaper pathfinding assets support dynamic obstacles…

Oh sorry about that, if you don’t mind. It would be great if can you suggest me an alternate plugin. Thanks :slight_smile:

You can use penalties so that they avoid each other ally that is not moving :slight_smile:
http://arongranberg.com/vanillaforums/discussion/1519/null-reference-exception-when-applying-penalty#latest