Moving to exact position?

Hello,

I have a problem here. When I click down, my player moves towards to click like I want. But, the player doesn’t move to the exact point. He is off by a set amount. If I lower the offset, then I get very jaggety movement. Here is the code:

using UnityEngine;
using Pathfinding;

namespace RTSGame.Entities {
    [RequireComponent(typeof(CharacterController))]
    [RequireComponent(typeof(Seeker))]
    [DisallowMultipleComponent]
    public class Player : Entity {
        //Private variables that will be used for moving the player
        private Vector3 newPosition;
        private CharacterController controller;

//Public variables that will be used for A* Pathfinding
        [Range(0.5f, 5.0f)]public float distanceAwayFromWaypoint;

//Private variables used for A* pathfinding
        private Seeker seeker;
        private Path path;
        private uint currentWaypoint;

private void Start() {
            entity.tag = "Player"; //Sets the tag for the player
            newPosition.y = GetHeight(true);//Make sure the player starts out flat on the ground
            controller = entity.GetComponent<CharacterController>();

//A* Pathfinding
            seeker = entity.GetComponent<Seeker>();
        }

private void Update() {
            Movement();
            MovementLogic();
        }

private void MovementLogic() { //Handles the movement logic for the player
            if(Input.GetMouseButtonDown(1)) {
                RaycastHit hit; //Creates a hit point for the ray
                Ray ray = Camera.main.ScreenPointToRay(Input.mousePosition); //Gets the position of the mouse position and turns it into a ray

if(Physics.Raycast(ray, out hit)) { //Checks to see if anything was hit
                    if(hit.collider.tag != "Player") { //Makes sure the player can't move on himself

}
                    newPosition = entityTransform.position; //Set the "new" position equal to the current player's position
                    newPosition = hit.point; //Sets the "new" position based on where the ray hit
                    newPosition.y += GetHeight(true); //Makes sure the player won't sink into the ground on click
                    seeker.StartPath(entityTransform.position, newPosition, OnPathComplete); //Creates a path for the player to follow
                }
            }
        }

private void Movement() { //Handles the actual player movement, along with a little basic A* Pathfinding stuff
            if(path == null) //If there is no path to follow, stop the method
                return;

if(currentWaypoint >= path.vectorPath.Count) //If the current waypoint is bigger or just as big as the amount of path nodes to follow, the stop the method
                return;

Vector3 dir = (path.vectorPath[(int)currentWaypoint] - transform.position).normalized * speed; //Sets the direction the player has to move
            controller.SimpleMove(dir); //Moves the player. No jumping will or can be added to game with "Simple Move"

if(Vector3.Distance(entityTransform.position, path.vectorPath[(int)currentWaypoint]) < distanceAwayFromWaypoint) //Checks to see if the player has reached the target waypoint
                currentWaypoint++;
        }

public void OnPathComplete(Path path) { //Gets called when the player has followed a node on the path
            if(!path.error) { //Makes sure that there are NO path errors
                this.path = path;
                currentWaypoint = 0;
            } else
                Debug.LogError(path.error);
        }
    }
}

I cannot seem to find the problem here. Under the “Seeker” component’s settings, I even changed “Exact End Point” to “Closest On Node” and it didn’t work at all. I really cannot seem to figure out what the problem is. Please help me out! Thank you