Hey, we have moved to the beta 4.3.32 version of A* pathfinding but noticed that there are some issues with graphs currently.
Our workflow is to serialize layered grid graphs into text assets and deserialize on game load then manually connect them. They are connected via nodes on the edge using similar code to some examples we have found.
That all works, however there are some major bugs that break the game and pathfinding. (for context, we generally load about 20 graphs at a time)
First, this message occurs:
Then, there is an “Error while updating graphs” from GridGraphScanData.ReadFromNodes()
Finally, we get “A Native Collection has not been disposed, resulting in a memory leak.”
Please let me know if there’s anything else you need from us to help locate the bug! Thanks