Memory leaks when DeserializeGraphsAdditive in beta 4.3.32

Hey, we have moved to the beta 4.3.32 version of A* pathfinding but noticed that there are some issues with graphs currently.

Our workflow is to serialize layered grid graphs into text assets and deserialize on game load then manually connect them. They are connected via nodes on the edge using similar code to some examples we have found.
That all works, however there are some major bugs that break the game and pathfinding. (for context, we generally load about 20 graphs at a time)

First, this message occurs:

Then, there is an “Error while updating graphs” from GridGraphScanData.ReadFromNodes()

Finally, we get “A Native Collection has not been disposed, resulting in a memory leak.”

Please let me know if there’s anything else you need from us to help locate the bug! Thanks

Hi

I cannot replicate this. Would you mind sending me the graph file that you are using?

Yup no problem! Sorry for the delay
I rolled back and have been regenerating the graphs in the stable version, the regenerated graphs work just fine

Here’s one of the graphs that is broken (generated using the beta):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o9ppiZm1bd3cituIfIDnRS4azHnkIdpF/view?usp=sharing

Let me know if you need any more information or broken graph files

(It’s also possible I was doing something wrong when I generated them, but it wasn’t very descriptive from the error message what that was)