Layered Grid Graph issue in beta 4.3.65

Hey,

I just noticed an issue in the latest version 4.3.65, the layered grid graph scan does not seem to be working properly.

How to reproduce:
Create a new project with A* beta 4.3.65
Open Layered grid graph example 10
Scan or go in play mode
Observe the result (empty graph)

And if you delete the default LayeredGridGraph graph and add a new one, the initial scan seems to work but if after I changed the Height testing mask I got these errors

Edit: Graph settings for the new LayeredGridGraph

Width 200 Depth 200
Node size 0.5
Character height 0.8
the rest is default

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Pathfinding.LevelGridNode.GetConnections (System.Action1[T] action) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.65/Generators/NodeClasses/LevelGridNode.cs:161) Pathfinding.HierarchicalGraph+JobRecalculateComponents.FindHierarchicalNodeChildren (Pathfinding.HierarchicalGraph hGraph, System.Int32 hierarchicalNode, Pathfinding.GraphNode startNode) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.65/Core/Pathfinding/HierarchicalGraph.cs:444) Pathfinding.HierarchicalGraph+JobRecalculateComponents.Execute () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.65/Core/Pathfinding/HierarchicalGraph.cs:536) Unity.Jobs.IJobExtensions+JobStruct1[T].Execute (T& data, System.IntPtr additionalPtr, System.IntPtr bufferRangePatchData, Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobRanges& ranges, System.Int32 jobIndex) (at <61c05f8d81804e929ff4198c5bcc7a62>:0)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Pathfinding.HierarchicalGraph+JobRecalculateComponents.Execute () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.65/Core/Pathfinding/HierarchicalGraph.cs:504)
Unity.Jobs.IJobExtensions+JobStruct`1[T].Execute (T& data, System.IntPtr additionalPtr, System.IntPtr bufferRangePatchData, Unity.Jobs.LowLevel.Unsafe.JobRanges& ranges, System.Int32 jobIndex) (at <61c05f8d81804e929ff4198c5bcc7a62>:0)

Thanks!
I’ve uploaded 4.3.66 now which fixes this issue.

Seems to work well, thank you for the quick fixes :smiley:

1 Like