Layered Grid Graph beginner question

I have two issues with the Layered Grid Graph.
Graphs-issue

1. The area with green - doesn’t get added to the graph. I’m assuming it’s because of the way the raycast is being done when setting up the pathfinding. What could I do ?
    In the future I plan to have multiple areas overlapping.
  2. The areas with purple - they go through the material instead of going on top. Again, what could I do ?
    Cheers

Hi

1. This could be cause the “Character Height” on the layered grid graph is too high, or because the collision testing options make it consider those nodes as unwalkable. You can enable “Show Unwalkable Nodes” in A* Inspector → Settings → Debug.

2. This is just due to the resolution of the graph. The node centers are positioned correctly, but when it generates the mesh for the visualization, it interpolates between the node centers. You don’t have to worry about this.

Noted, thank you. I have a secondary issue.
Got the grid to work correctly, however my nodes are exactly on the edge.
I want the agents to : ignore collisions with each other, and ignore physics - just go on the nodes ignoring everything else ( no smoothing needed ).
Unfortunately :

• If I set gravity to 0, they will no longer go up curves.
  • If I set gravity to a value != 0, because my nodes are exactly on the edges, the agents will fall off the platform.
    What can I do ?

This is my current temp solution however this will still cause errors at certain times, I encounter an error for example where the agent will not go upwards on a slope at times.

For the record, my nodes need to be at the exact point on the edge of the platform.