IOS Cross Compilation woes

Hey there.
I’ve been using the Pro version of pathfinding for awhile on a cross platform product.
For the past few months, I’ve been focusing mainly on android, but now that I come back to IOS, I’m hitting some issues.

When I build for iOS, the build is failing with a Cross Compilation error, seen below:

Cross compilation job Assembly-CSharp.dll failed.
UnityEngine.UnityException: Failed AOT cross compiler: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/BuildTargetTools/iPhonePlayer/mono-xcompiler --debug --aot=full,asmonly,write-symbols,soft-debug,static,outfile=“Assembly-CSharp.dll.s” “Assembly-CSharp.dll” current dir : /Users/ryannohr/Projects/FishVCrabs/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed
result file exists: False
stdout: Mono Ahead of Time compiler - compiling assembly /Users/ryannohr/Projects/FishVCrabs/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/Assembly-CSharp.dll* Assertion at mini-arm.c:3211, condition `!(val & 0xFF000000)’ not met
stderr:

at UnityEditor.MonoProcessUtility.RunMonoProcess (System.Diagnostics.Process process, System.String name, System.String resultingFile) [0x00000] in :0
at UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile.CrossCompileAOT (BuildTarget target, System.String crossCompilerAbsolutePath, System.String assembliesAbsoluteDirectory, CrossCompileOptions crossCompileOptions, System.String input, System.String output, System.String additionalOptions) [0x00000] in :0
at UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile+JobCompileAOT.ThreadPoolCallback (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in :0
UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile:CrossCompileAOTDirectoryParallel(BuildTarget, CrossCompileOptions, String, String, String)
PostProcessiPhonePlayer:PostProcess(BuildTarget, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, BuildOptions, RuntimeClassRegistry)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

We’ve previously build fine for iOS, but i’d guess that it’s been at least a few patches of unity since then.

I searched your forums, saw that there were other folks with similar issues, but I did not find any solutions.

We’ve updated to the version 3.1.4 of the pathfinding project, as well as Unity 3.5.6f4 (Not upgrading to 4 just yet).

Building for .NET 2.0 subset (Though I’d tried .NET 2.0 to no avail), stripping disabled, with Slow and Safe Optimization.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Hi

Could you try creating a new empty project and building that. Because I am almost 100% positive that the current version (3.1.4) builds for iOS.