I just installed A* Path Finding. When I assign Obstacle Layer to my opjects they disapear

I am assigning objects to the Obstacles layer. When I do they disappear. I am only able to see them in the camera view. Is there a setting for this. I have not seen reference in documentation or video. If someone could steer me in the right direction it would be appreciated very much.

v/r
Michael Canty

Hi

Most likely, you have hidden that layer in the scene view. You can show/hide layers in the top-right of the Unity window.

I did check the hidden selector in layers. However, the object is not complete invisible. The object seems to be half opacity. Attached is the screenshots. I must have some other option incorrect. Thanks ahead of time for your support.

See the image below:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L9uKmUmhVUMjaf9q_JGCajbycMwgKt1l/view?usp=sharing

v/r

Looks like it is not affected by the lights in the scene.
In any case, this is more of a general unity question. Not so much to do with this package.

You are correct. I just imported a new object, and it is not affected the same way. Thanks for you assistance.

v/r

1 Like