How to have collision on human character AI?

I’m using RichAI and Recast Graph on my terrain for character movement.

The problem I have is how to have collision on character and to stop the player from moving AI around.

I tried:

–Putting a rigidbody with gravity and a capsule collider but it would fall over constantly even if I put the mass to maximum plus player character and others can push it around which is not good even when messing with physics layers

–Putting a character controller and isKinematic but the problem with that is that, collision does work and player cannot move around the AI but RichAI won’t INNITIALLY move the character at all if it’s enabled. I tried putting in the system that would enable/disable but it leads to errors since it cannot recalculate. Once RichAI calculates the path and starts moving forward and then I enable CharacterController it won’t be able to move away from initial direction but collision does work nicely and I cannot push the character around

So how do I have a moving character that cannot be pushed around the player that also does not go through colliders? Is there some way for RichAI to work with character controller or something like that? I really cannot go without character collision in my game since it might bump into other players while chasing it’s target player. I tried a lot of combinations, character controller on/off, rigidbody, nothing, collider and so on…

Thanks in advance for any advice