EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first

When I press Generate cache or Load from cache button using Recast Graph then the error comes up.

EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout:EndVertical()
Pathfinding.FadeArea:End() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/PackageTools/Editor/EditorGUIx.cs:132)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:DrawSerializationSettings() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:869)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:DrawMainArea() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:381)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:OnInspectorGUI() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:260)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

We are using the Beta and getting this as well after scanning:

EndLayoutGroup: BeginLayoutGroup must be called first.
UnityEditor.EditorGUILayout:EndVertical ()
Pathfinding.FadeArea:End () (at Packages/com.arongranberg.astar/PackageTools/Editor/EditorGUIx.cs:140)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:DrawSerializationSettings () (at Packages/com.arongranberg.astar/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:871)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:DrawMainArea () (at Packages/com.arongranberg.astar/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:383)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor:OnInspectorGUI () (at Packages/com.arongranberg.astar/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:262)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

Any response on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

I haven’t really figured out what exactly is causing this. I think the progress bar messes with things when it is called from inside OnGUI. I can probably try to move it out of there.
In any case, these errors are harmless, and you can safely ignore them without any consequences except a bit of log spam.

This popped up on one of my scenes. Very strange bug. Scanned hundreds of times but this all of a sudden won’t scan.

I am getting this error while trying to save graphs, and during gameplay when trying to load graphs. The error breaks my game because the graph is never loaded. Is there any fix?

Hi

If there’s a fix, it will definitely be in the beta version.
Though I haven’t heard of this error message breaking anything in any case.

Thanks for your reply. It seems to be working now so I think you’re right. Not sure what the issue was.