A* Pathfinding Project

Dynamic grid obstacles using multiple colliders


#1

EDIT: NEVER MIND I’VE FOUND A WORKAROUND: replacing all instances of collider2D with a mesh renderer seems to work

I have a plugin (destructible2D) that relies on a gameObject having multiple colliders in order to function. When using a dynamicGridObstacle, A* only registers the first collider it detects. I tried replacing “collider” with several things like mesh but nothing’s panned out.

This would be such a big deal if I could figure out how to make this work, I’d be willing to drop another 100 just to have this working