-
ALINE version: A* Pathfinding Pro 5.4.7
-
Unity version: 1022.3.62f2
-
Render pipeline: Built in
Our project is on an old version of A *Pathfinding pro. A version before ALINE existed presumably. We have it heavily modified, and therefore aren’t in a position to update the entirety of the A plugin. But I am interested in using ALINE, so I copied the Drawing folder from the newest download of A Pathfinding Pro 5.4.7.
No compile errors or anything, but I noticed that the duration doesn’t appear to be working. I’ve tried 1 second, I’ve tried 10 seconds, but in every case, the drawing commands just flash on screen for like 1 frame or something.
Are there any wierd dependencies between the ALINE version that is bundled with the A** plugin that might cause it not to work right for
What it’s drawing seems to be correct, but the duration is non functional.
For example, one of the commands is this
It’s being called from an update of AstarPath
Any ideas why just the duration would not work?
Poking around with the debugger, I notice that duration basically sets an endTime variable on PersistData and the only place this variable is read is in PersistentFilterJob.
But the only place that schedules this job is SchedulePersistFilter, but it never gets to this job scheduling, on account of this early return, where the length
The only thing I’m drawing at the moment is some capsules.



