Can't reference variables from other scripts in order to determine aipath target

Hi,

I’m trying to have my enemies’ ai target my player until the point where an enemy hits him and he dies. After that, I want the enemies to disperse and then target and move to a random spawn point (simply because they are all around the edge of the screen).

Here’s what I have in the update method of the AIDestinationSetter script:

void Update () {

if (GameObject.FindWithTag("Player").GetComponent<PlayerMovement>().canMove)				
  	{

target = GameObject.FindWithTag("Player").transform;

}

else
  	{

//randomise movement of all enemies - to spawnpoints at this stage
  		Transform[] spawnPoints = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("WaveSpawner").GetComponent<WaveSpawner>().spawnPoints; //find spawnpoints

//create array of enemies
  		GameObject[] enemies =  GameObject.FindGameObjectsWithTag("Enemy");
  		foreach (GameObject enemy in enemies) //for each enemy in the array 
  		{

enemy.GetComponent<AIDestinationSetter>().target = spawnPoints[Random.Range(0, spawnPoints.Length)];//set aipath destination to a random spawnpoint	
  			Debug.Log(enemy.GetComponent<AIDestinationSetter>().target);					

}

}

if (target != null && ai != null) ai.destination = target.position;
  }

(canMove is simply a boolean that is set to true at the start of the game and false when an enemy hits the player. It lives within a script called PlayerMovement that is a component of my GambeObject player.)

(spawnPoints is an array of spawn points that lives inside a script called Wavespawner that is a component of my GameObject Wavespawner… Not the best naming convention I know…)

The problem lies somewhere with me trying to reference the PlayerMovement and Wavespawner scripts in my GetComponent methods.
Unity is throwing the errors:

error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘PlayerMovement’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘WaveSpawner’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Any help with this matter would be really appreciated. I’ve tried to figure this out for hours now and everything I try just breaks it even more.