Calling a function on reaching end of Path

Hello

Is there an easy way to call a function when a Seeker reaches the end of it’s path?
Currently I have it moving to the target location and give it a callback because I thought that might be called at the end of the movement but it’s called when the path is finished calculated instead.

I can work out a few other ways around it if need be but I’ve struggled to find if an answer already exists in the documentation. I’m hoping that there’s a parameter to the callback so a loop checking if the path is complete wouldn’t be necessary.

Seeker.StartPath(potentialUnit.transform.position, (Vector3)targetNode.position, HandleMovementCost);

There’s no such built-in function. This is by design. Any implementation would just have to do a loop check anyway. There’s also some ambiguity when it should fire again. Should it fire again even if the destination only moved a millimeter?
I recommend polling ai.reachedDestination or ai.reachedEndOfPath.

Cheers. I figured as much from some of the things I saw but makes sense with how much varience there can be. Thanks for the quick response!