Blocked paths Tower Defence

Hi I am using A* pro and I am building a tower defence game and would like to know what can I do to check if a path between two vectors exists. (simple boolean)

This is used when i place towers to avoid new towers obstructing a path tot he goal.

Hi Guys after doing some research I found the way to do this

I am pasting my code as is on the solution this has to run in a coroutine in the update function , I know the coroutine can be optimized quite a bit but I just want to share , most explanations don’t show how to get the graphnode from the start and end point

/// <summary>
    /// Check if there is a clear route from the start point to the end point
    /// </summary>
    /// <returns>The route.</returns>
    private IEnumerator CheckRoute()
    {   //wait for frame to end
        yield return new WaitForEndOfFrame();
        GraphNode startNode = AstarPath.active.GetNearest(start.transform.position, NNConstraint.Default).node;
        GraphNode endNode = AstarPath.active.GetNearest(end.transform.position, NNConstraint.Default).node;
        bool val = Pathfinding.PathUtilities.IsPathPossible(startNode,endNode);
        //If we get a list that is empty there is no path, and we blocked the road
        //Then remove the last added tower!
        if (!val && shouldCheck)
        {
            Debug.Log("empty route delete tower");
            if (towers.Count > 0)
            {
                GameObject g = towers[towers.Count - 1];

towers.RemoveAt(towers.Count - 1);
                var towOIbj = g.GetComponent<Tower>();
                towOIbj._towerPlaceTile.TowerPlaced = false;
                Destroy(g);
                shouldCheck= false;
                LoadTowerModelInGhost(towOIbj.ModelConfig.GunType);
                //AstarPath.active.Scan();

}
        }
    }

Hi

It seems you found a solution to your problem. But I just wanted to let you know there is a function which might make what you want to do a bit simpler: http://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/class_pathfinding_1_1_graph_update_utilities.php#af1d9912f395e3a1b5ef4f21d1f19da74
This function will update the graphs and return a boolean for if it blocked the path, otherwise (or optionally always) it will revert the graph to its previous state.