Beta bug with procedural graph mover?

In the beta package and on unity 2021 LTS, im using the ProceduralGridMover on my players and whenever the graph gets updated due to distance, i get this “error”, as in more like a warning since it still works:

InvalidOperationException: The previously scheduled job GridGraphScanData:CopyBuffersJob writes to the Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1[UnityEngine.Vector3] CopyBuffersJob.output.nodePositions. You must call JobHandle.Complete() on the job GridGraphScanData:CopyBuffersJob, before you can read from the Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1[UnityEngine.Vector3] safely.
Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle.CheckReadAndThrowNoEarlyOut (Unity.Collections.LowLevel.Unsafe.AtomicSafetyHandle handle) (at <e8a406da998549af9a2680936c7da25a>:0)
Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1[T].CheckElementReadAccess (System.Int32 index) (at <e8a406da998549af9a2680936c7da25a>:0)
Unity.Collections.NativeArray`1[T].get_Item (System.Int32 index) (at <e8a406da998549af9a2680936c7da25a>:0)
Mapping.DirectionalBlockGridRule.<Register>b__3_0 (Pathfinding.GridGraphRules+Context context) (at Assets/Scripts/Mapping/AstarRules/DirectionalBlockGridRule.cs:101)
Pathfinding.GridGraphRules.CallActions (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] actions, Pathfinding.GridGraphRules+Context context) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Generators/GridGraph/GridGraphRules.cs:118)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Pathfinding.GridGraphRules:CallActions(List`1, Context) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Generators/GridGraph/GridGraphRules.cs:120)
Pathfinding.<ExecuteRule>d__13:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Generators/GridGraph/GridGraphRules.cs:131)
Pathfinding.<UpdateAreaBurstCoroutine>d__107:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Generators/GridGenerator.cs:1912)
Pathfinding.Jobs.<CompleteTimeSliced>d__4:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Utilities/JobDependencyTracker.cs:106)
Pathfinding.<UpdateGraphCoroutine>d__15:MoveNext() (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Utilities/ProceduralGridMover.cs:312)
Pathfinding.<>c__DisplayClass14_0:<UpdateGraph>b__0(IWorkItemContext, Boolean) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Utilities/ProceduralGridMover.cs:163)
Pathfinding.WorkItemProcessor:ProcessWorkItems(Boolean, Boolean) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Core/Misc/WorkItemProcessor.cs:299)
Pathfinding.WorkItemProcessor:ProcessWorkItemsForUpdate(Boolean) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Core/Misc/WorkItemProcessor.cs:379)
AstarPath:PerformBlockingActions(Boolean) (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Core/AstarPath.cs:863)
AstarPath:Update() (at Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.61/Core/AstarPath.cs:846)

I also have a question about grid movers: would you be able to use it on multiple players, lets say up to 100+ without many hitches? I was originally caching the entire graph but it took too much memory for my crappy server to even start. Sort of a rock and a hard place situation where i would like it cached without taking up too much memory and would like it dynamic with moving players without using too much processing power
EDIT: actually just tried this, doesnt seem to work with 2 players at the same time with the server controlling it, i wonder if theres a dynamic way to just get an AB path without caching? or if its even worth doing