ArrayTypeMismatchException: Source array type cannot be assigned to destination array type

Hi,

Just purchased and am going through the quick start example.

As well as getting the message that a start node cannot be found, I am also getting this message.

ArrayTypeMismatchException: Source array type cannot be assigned to destination array type.
Pathfinding.Serialization.AstarSerializer.DeserializeEditorSettings (Pathfinding.GraphEditorBase[] graphEditors) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonSerializer.cs:787)
AstarPathEditor+c__AnonStorey2.<>m__3 (Boolean force) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:2391)
AstarPath.ProcessWorkItems (Boolean force) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:812)

Any advice appreciated.

Regards

i

Hi

That is an error a few people got previously. Try to download the 3.4.0.6 version here: http://arongranberg.com/astar/download. The Asset Store version is still at 3.4.0.5.

hi, error is intermittent…not present any more, but if it comes back will do. When will 3.4.0.6 be available as asset store import?

Hi

3.4.0.6 was a really small update, so I probably won’t release it to the AssetStore since that requires some work on my end to prepare it. When I release the next update I will push it to the asset store.