AI Agent (RichAI+Seeker+RVOController) falls down NavMesh

What could be the reason for my agent falling down a nav mesh occasionally? To me it seems it’s falls down because it’s rotating and moving a bit outside the mesh? This should not lead to falling through the wall though. (Update: it doesn’t happen always, sometimes I have a hard time replicating the behaviour; one time it even tried to snap back but still fell down.) In any case it seems to find the correct path but chooses to ignore it. (A* Pathfinding Pro 5.0.3)

Hi

The agent uses physics raycasting to find the ground. It’s hard to tell from the video, but I assume that there’s no collider right where it falls down?
If you have a collider with exactly the same size as the navmesh, you might be running into tiny edge case errors where the physics engine thinks it’s not standing on a collider, while the RichAI agent thinks it is still standing on the navmesh.

There’s a tunnel (you can see that the player ducks and walks through), but it should be too low for the agent (and I don’t want them to jump after the player anyway). Is there a specific way I should set-up the agent’s physics properties (kinematic rigidbody, collider)?