Agent teleporting away from obstacles

We ask for your understanding. I’m not good at English so I have to rely on a translator.

I recently started using A* Project and it’s really great.

In my project, the agents are divided into two camps and advance towards each other’s faction and fight.
I’m having a hard time dealing with obstacles along the way.
RVO was applied to avoid each other (like RTS), as agents should not overlap friendly forces while heading towards the enemy.
Maybe it’s because I’m inexperienced, but during this process, Pathfinder tries to take the shortest path, and RVO takes conflicting actions, pushing each other away.

To achieve this, obstacles were placed at the agents’ positions only in situations where the agents were stopped and fighting.

Bounds bounds = MainCollider.bounds;
        bounds.extents = new Vector3(0.7f, 0.7f, 0.7f);
        GraphUpdateObject guo = new GraphUpdateObject(bounds);
        guo.modifyWalkability = true;
        guo.setWalkability = false;
        AstarPath.active.UpdateGraphs(guo);

When the agents moved again, they tried to release the obstacle, but as soon as they moved, they were teleported near their position where the obstacle had been blocked.
What do I need to do to solve this? I referred to the document, but was unable to resolve the issue.

Hi

If you use the RichAI component, or the AIPath component with constrainToGraph set to true, it will try to move the agent to the closest valid point on the navmesh immediately.
If the obstacles are still active then, the agents will be teleported away. You can ensure the removal of the obstacles is processed immediately using AstarPath.active.FlushWorkItems()

Thank you aron_granberg
I solved this by removing the ConstraintToGraph (constrainInsideGraph in the version I use) function.