7+ units Disables OnMouseDown completely

For some reason when I have 7 or more units, moving somewhere it disables the OnMouseDown for everything. No error messages appear and I don’t know if its just that or it disables a lot of other stuff to because my selection box still works as well as al other UI. What I’ve tested ad discovered so far is…

-Units still move and act normally even if there are seven or more units travelling
-Everything works fine if there is 6 or less units travelling
-Can be very random and sometimes works over 7 but rarely and stops shortly after as well
-OnMouseDown still works for a short few seconds after giving the 7+ units a destination
-I have deleted the object with the OnMouseDown function and made a whole new object still doesn’t work and its not just with the UI I’ve also made a test OnMouseDown gameobject that should send a message every time when clicked that also doesn’t work when the 7+ units are moving.

If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated and let me know theres more of the code that’s needed.

Hi

I doubt that this has anything to do with this pathfinding package. The pathfinding package shouldn’t interact with OnMouseDown at all.