Juggling NavmeshCut and RVO on/off

I’m using non-beta live version, with my agents having both NavmeshCut and RVOController.

I’m trying to make my agents path around stopped agents by enabling NavmeshCut, and disabling RVOController when they are stopped. I then disable the cut and enabling the RVOController when they move.

But I’m experiencing some teleporting around when the agents are stopped. I’m not sure what to make of this. Do I need to wait a frame or so before toggling these components on and off? Should I be enabling/disabling the components or doing something else?

EDIT: I was able to fix the teleporting by setting the ai canSearch variable to false when the agents are stationary. There is another issue though: the agent does a ministep forward whenever I turn canSearch back on, and tell it to move to path another location. Any idea how to fix this?

You should probably disable the whole movement script (e.g. AIPath/RichAI) when the agent is stationary.
The RichAI in particular does not like to be off the navmesh.

You might want to force the graph to update immediately when you enable the agent. See https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/navmeshupdates.html#ForceUpdate