Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }

Hi
I created a Cube for testing. AiPath and RvoController script were hung on the Cube. Every time a Cube object is instantiated, the following error will occur,Causes the object cube to move to the origin. If I delete the RvoController script it will no longer cause problems.Unity 2019.3.15 A * Pathfinding Project 4_3_28.

I searched the forum and if double buffering is turned off, the error will not occur and the problem is solved. I don’t know if there is a better solution
Thanks!

transform.position assign attempt for ‘TestObject(Clone)’ is not valid. Input position is { NaN, NaN, NaN }.
UnityEngine.Transform:set_position(Vector3)
Pathfinding.AIBase:FinalizePosition(Vector3) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIBase.cs:704)
Pathfinding.AIBase:FinalizeMovement(Vector3, Quaternion) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIBase.cs:657)
Pathfinding.AIBase:OnUpdate(Single) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIBase.cs:437)
Pathfinding.AIBase:OnUpdate(AIBase[], Int32, Event) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIBase.cs:420)
Pathfinding.Util.<>c__DisplayClass12_0`1:b__0(Object[], Int32, Event) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:118)
Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents:DoEvent(Event) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:140)
Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents:Update() (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:152)

Hi

Could you show the code you use for this?

List point = new List();
GameObject unit;
if (Input.GetKeyDown(KeyCode.B))
{
for (int i = 0; i < point.Count; i++)
{
Vector3 v = new Vector3(Random.Range(point[i].transform.position.x - 2, point[i].transform.position.x + 2), -7.5f,Random.Range(point[i].transform.position.z - 2, point[i].transform.position.z + 2));
GameObject u = (GameObject)Instantiate(unit, v, Quaternion.identity);
}
}

My Terrain height is -7.5.