How to update intersecting GraphUpdateScene?

First of all, thanks to the authors for his excellent work.
And now my question: I use GridGraph and dynamically create zones (GraphUpdateScene) with different tags on it. I put one object and create a zone with a tag under it. I put the second object and also create a zone with the tag under it. But the main thing is that these objects can intersect! Now the question is: what is best practics for update the movement of one of the objects so that I do not damage the zone of the second object? As I understand, graphUpdateScene.Apply() just update data in node without any info about source of that change and for removing effect of update I should again update and manualy “clean” it’s effect. But there can be many affectors. Do I really need update all zones on map again or exist any best way?

1 Like

Hi

Currently there is nothing that keeps track of the data if multiple graph update scene objects are overlapping. Mostly because of memory and performance concerns. Right now the tag is stored only with 5 bits per node.
Depending on your game (I have no idea if this is applicable or not) you may be interested in the turn based utilities described here: https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/turnbased.php