Difference for RVO, Seeker for 4.0 (was using 3.8.6)

Hello Aron,

My projeto is well advanced and I still have that problem of the agent going back and forth when the distance is too long to go (please, check my other post, you will remember what I said - this is the link: AI NPCs going back and forth (searched forum already)).

How does the new RVO and seeker behave? Do I still need to calculate the height/gravity for them? I really want to update to this version (already bought the 4.0) because I think there are so many fixes that I can’t ignore anymore.
Oh, also, is there any tutorial about how to implement movement with an agent with this new version? It could also help.

Thank you

Hey Aron
I just finished changing the old version to the new one.

Good news, with this new version (and really, without doing almost anything), the problem with the character going back and forward with long distances stopped. My character now was moving inside the terrain, but I fixed already. Not only that, it seems that they are all faster than before. Very well done job and thanks for the 4.0 update, I really think the price is good for all the updates.
Cheers

I’m glad you like the update :slight_smile: and that it seems to work pretty much out of the box.

Good luck with your game.