Detect destination reached with a multitude of agents

Hello,
I am trying to detect when several agents arrive at one same position. Each one has an AIPath, SC2 Avoidance and RVO Controller component. Right now I am using this code, which I have seen recommended in the forum:

IEnumerator ObserveDestinationReach()
    {
        while (!ai.reachedDestination)
        {
            yield return null;
        }
        movementOrder = false;
    }

The problem is that when the position is reached, those that are farther from the center do not detect that they have arrived, as shown in the image:

I have seen here that maybe ai.rvoDensityBehavior.reachedDestination would be the solution, but I am getting an error that AIPath does not contain an rvoDensityBehavior.

I imagine it’s because of the version I’m using: the 4.2.8 Pro rts beta.

How can I get this behavior to work in this version?

I would also like to ask to update the RTS version of the library. I bought the Pro version specifically because of it and I see that it has not been updated since 29 Apr 2019. I’m not asking for new features to be added, but if the content could be updated with the rest of the changes that have been going on these 3 years I’m convinced it would make a difference.

Best regards

The rvoDensityBehavior.reachedDestination code is only part of the newer beta versions. It’s true that there haven’t been many updates to the RTS part, but the newer beta versions still do contain some improvements to the RTS code. You can find the newer beta (4.3.48) version here: A* Pathfinding Project

Okey Aron, thanks, I’ll give it a try then.