Windows Phone 8.1 trouble

Hello,

probably this bug already been fixed in newer versions. Please understand, every update of an asset is a bug time consumption in Unity. I followed your instructions how to build for mobile and then I was able to build the Windows Store 8.1 Phone version. But at the end I got the following errors:

Reference Rewriter found some errors while running with command --target=“Temp\StagingArea\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll” --additionalreferences=“Temp\StagingArea” --platform=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Phone Kits\8.1\References\CommonConfiguration\Neutral\Windows.winmd” --support=“Temp\StagingArea\WinRTLegacy.dll” --supportpartialns=Unity.Partial --system=System --dbg=pdb --framework=“C:\Program Files (x86)\Reference Assemblies\Microsoft\Framework\WindowsPhoneApp\v8.1” --alt=System.Xml.Serialization --ignore=System.IConvertible,mscorlib.
Error: method System.Void System.Collections.Generic.List1<System.Collections.Generic.List1<Pathfinding.ClipperLib.IntPoint>>::ForEach(System.Action1<!0>)doesn't exist in target framework. It is referenced from Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll at System.Void Pathfinding.ClipperLib.Clipper::ReversePaths(System.Collections.Generic.List1<System.Collections.Generic.List1<Pathfinding.ClipperLib.IntPoint>>). Error: methodSystem.Void System.Collections.Generic.List1<System.Collections.Generic.List1<Pathfinding.ClipperLib.IntPoint>>::ForEach(System.Action1<!0>) doesn’t exist in target framework. It is referenced from Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll at System.Void Pathfinding.ClipperLib.Clipper::ReversePolygons(System.Collections.Generic.List1<System.Collections.Generic.List1<Pathfinding.ClipperLib.IntPoint>>).

Is is already fixed in a later version? Or am I forgot simewhat?

Thanks for your answer i advance!

Fixed it with:

Unity C# Projects in build settings disabled OR
removed the Temp content in the Project-Folder.

One of them fixed it.

1 Like