Version 4.1.12 broken

I just updated my pro version to the most recent version (uploaded to the asset store a few hours ago today) and now I can’t add/view graphs using the Pathfinder component. The console spews endless errors about DrawGraphHeader:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.DoGetRect (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:382)
UnityEngine.GUILayoutUtility.GetRect (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayoutUtility.cs:373)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.DoButton (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:50)
UnityEngine.GUILayout.Button (UnityEngine.GUIContent content, UnityEngine.GUIStyle style, UnityEngine.GUILayoutOption[] options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/GUILayout.cs:48)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor.DrawGraphHeader (Pathfinding.GraphEditor graphEditor) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:572)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor.DrawGraph (Pathfinding.GraphEditor graphEditor) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:641)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor.DrawMainArea () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:341)
Pathfinding.AstarPathEditor.OnInspectorGUI () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/AstarPathEditor.cs:251)
UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor[] editors, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1253)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Hi

I cannot replicate this on my end.
Do you think you could try deleting the AstarPathfindingProject folder and import the package again?

Also. I’m not sure how you are able to see 4.1.12 in the Asset Store, that package is still waiting to be reviewed by the Asset Store staff. Or did you download it from the package website?

Okay, deleting and reimporting seems to have fixed it. And yeah, I grabbed it from the package website. Thanks for the quick reply and keep up the great work!