Trouble updating layered graph during runtime

Ok, I will keep testing with what you said. I will stop bothering you for today lol. I will test it tomorrow most likely, and let you know if I have more problems. I really want to get this solved.

Thanks Aron :slight_smile: You are very kind.

1 Like

Hi Aron,

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to get everything working the way I wanted it in regards to this particular problem, according to your suggestions. So, just wanted to say thank you :grin:

So what I was doing wrong, for anyone else that might read this thread, is basically I was trying to use “update physics” and “update walkability” at the same time. When all I needed to do was “update physics” when applying the GraphUpdateObject.

This problem is solved.

1 Like

I have created account just to say thank you Velo for providing solution. You save me a lot of nerves :slight_smile:

aron_granberg: you should add some info in documentation that you cannot combine “update walkability” and “update physics” :wink:

It is mentioned in the documentation for updatePhysics, but I will add it in a few more places to hopefully reduce the likelihood of confusion.