Stopped compiling for UWP (Windows 10 unversal) in Unity 5.6

I’m using latest pro version available for download from your website.

The project compiled well on Unity 5.5.x, but stop compiling in 5.6.

I’ve got a bunch of error trying to build:

Reference rewriter: Error: type System.ComponentModel.DescriptionAttribute doesn’t exist in target framework. It is referenced from Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll at Pathfinding.Ionic.ComparisonOperator.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PostProcessWinRT:RunReferenceRewriter() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WinRT/SharedSources/CSharp/PostProcessWinRT.cs:643)
PostProcessWinRT:Process() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WinRT/SharedSources/CSharp/PostProcessWinRT.cs:157)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Reference rewriter: Error: method System.Void System.ComponentModel.DescriptionAttribute::.ctor(System.String) doesn’t exist in target framework. It is referenced from Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll at Pathfinding.Ionic.ComparisonOperator.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
PostProcessWinRT:RunReferenceRewriter() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WinRT/SharedSources/CSharp/PostProcessWinRT.cs:643)
PostProcessWinRT:Process() (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/WinRT/SharedSources/CSharp/PostProcessWinRT.cs:157)
UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

and about 30 of similar error more

Hi

I have sent you a PM with a download link to a preview version. In that version it should no longer use that dll on the UWP platform but instead use the zip classes in the standard library.
You may need to configure the Pathfinding.Ionic.Reduced.dll to be excluded from UWP though I think it should work out of the box (tell me if you needed to change anything).

This update contains quite a few larger changes, so I recommend that you make a backup of your project before importing the package.

Hi, I am also using Unity to develop for hololens and have the same problem. Is it possible for me to receive a PM with a download link also? Here is also my email: raining.mangos@gmail.com

Thanks,
Jacob Kwak

Hi

The changes in that preview have already been added to the main release.
I have answered your other thread on the same topic.