RVO RichAI Navmesh rotation jitter

First, I want to say that even tho I fully intend to buy this asset when my game goes live, I did not buy it yet, and got the pro version from somewhere else, so I do not have access to the beta. I apologize for this, I just don’t have the money. I would understand if you do not want to provide support.

I have an issue where the AI constantly tries to stick to the path (the path is a straight line), but when the RVO calculation is made the ai got too far, so the new angle is aimed at the (near) path. I think maybe it should aim at the next waypoint instead, or there is something I misunderstand. (maybe a good thing to add that there are no neighbors)
Normally it jitters (at 30 simulation per second), but I got it down to 1 to observe it more easily.

It seems like setting the slowdown time to 0 (from 1) fixes this, but at 0 RVO quality is not nearly as good. I guess that’s something I’m willing to sacrifice to avoid jitter, but I still am curious to know if there is a better solution to this, as it seems odd.