Problems upgrading existing project to Pro

I’ve just bought the pro version so that I can utilize multiple threads on my existing project. I’ve tried installing the pro version on top of my existing one, and deleting the old one first and then installing the pro version. But no matter what I do, I get errors saying “The name ‘AIPath’ does not denote a valid type (‘not found’)”. Also , my existing A* objects say under the Astar Path script “The associated script cannot be loaded. Please fix any compile errors and assign a valid script”. If I try and re-assign the script it still says the same thing.

Hi

Do you have any other compile errors in your project?
That could cause the A* Pathfinding Project to not be able to be compiled.

If you get compile errors from the A* Pathfinding Project itself, I would like to see them since that is probably a bug.

Okay, I got it sorted out. The problem was that I had JS support enabled, which moved the Astar pathfinding project folder to plugins, but when I installed the pro version, it installed into the default location in Assets. All of my javascript files weren’t able to read them there, hence not being able to find AIPath.

The solution was to disable JS support, install the pro version, then re-enable JS support.