NullReferenceException - RichAI / Right way to set RichAI destination or path

Getting a NullReferenceException, on line 116 of RichPaths.cs when using RichAI to handle movement

Line 116 is within Initialize function and looks like this

Assert.AreEqual(nl.linkConcrete, (nodes[i+1] as LinkNode).linkConcrete);

Is this a bug, or am I setting things up in a way that causes this to happen? I suspect the latter. So I’m going to ask what would be the right way to set a destination for RichAI. I would like to both be able to set a specific point as a destination and generate a path using for instance FleePath.Construct if that is possible.

Additional information:
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Pathfinding.RichPath.Initialize (Pathfinding.Seeker seeker, Pathfinding.Path path, System.Boolean mergePartEndpoints, System.Boolean simplificationMode) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/AI/RichPath.cs:116)
Pathfinding.RichAI.OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path p) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/AI/RichAI.cs:321)
Pathfinding.Seeker.OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path p, System.Boolean runModifiers, System.Boolean sendCallbacks) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:357)
Pathfinding.Seeker.OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path path) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:316)
Pathfinding.Path.ReturnPath () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/Pathfinding/Path.cs:857)
Pathfinding.Path.Pathfinding.IPathInternals.ReturnPath () (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/Pathfinding/Path.cs:1068)
Pathfinding.PathReturnQueue.ReturnPaths (System.Boolean timeSlice) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/Pathfinding/PathReturnQueue.cs:60)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
Pathfinding.PathReturnQueue:ReturnPaths(Boolean) (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/Pathfinding/PathReturnQueue.cs:62)
AstarPath:Update() (at ./Library/PackageCache/com.arongranberg.astar@4.3.87/Core/AstarPath.cs:894)

Hi

This bug has already been fixed in a newer version of the beta.