Navigation problems with the latest versions

Hello, I am currently using version 4.3.54 and when I update to the most recent version 4.3.82, some of my agents stay still, the strange thing is that when I click on these agents on the scene, they start walking, it seems that performance has also decreased, this does not happen to me with version 4.3.54.
I use the AILerp (with some modifications) and RaycastModifier (with some modifications) components, on a GridGraph.
Brust 1.8.4
Jobs 0.70.0-preview.7

Example 4.3.54:

Example 4.3.82:

That’s strange. Would you mind showing me your movement script settings?

I don’t think performance should have decreased for AILerp. But if you have some unity profiler screenshots of any differences, that would help.

@aron_granberg testing carefully, this still has the same problem, it gets stuck sometimes, this does not happen in version 4.3.61, we should check from this version, which has been changed to avoid this problem

Could you release a version the same as version 4.3.62 but reverting the changes that affect GetNearest and being compatible with URP? I’m almost sure the problem is there.

Testing with version 4.3.62, if I activate the fullGetNearestSearch option, my movement system starts to fail, if I disable it it works correctly.

Having forced this property to true in new versions, I have these big problems in my movement system

@aron_granberg could you keep the fullGetNearestSearch property? It is very important for my case since if I keep it activated always, my movement system does not work correctly…

Hi

If you want the agents to use a particular graph, I would instead recommend specifying the graphs it should use on the Seeker component. This will be more robust.