Namespace Error after upgrading to Beta 4.3.63

Closing the project, deleting the Library folder and then opening forcing Unity to rebuild the project has fixed the issue.

1 Like

Make sure you are using at Unity 2022.2.10f1 or higher. Which version of the com.unity.render-pipelines.universal package are you using?

Is there no way these recent betas (after 4.3.61) can run on Unity 2021 LTS? We need to use the LTS version of Unity for now, but would like to upgrade to the latest a* beta. As it is the dependencies require Unity 2022.2.x for entities and collections.

Sorry. The recent beta uses features from the latest entities packages (or rather, the earlier packages had bugs).

I’m having this same thing after updating to the beta. On Windows 11. Not entirely sure what’s going on, it seems like it might be a Unity bug.

Yes I also had to delete my entire Library folder. It’s all working now. Super strange!

After updating from 4.3.64 to 4.3.66 the Pathfinder and RvoSimulator scripts can be found again.

1 Like

Now there are a whole bunch more errors.

I think it is because A*PFP is using DOTS 1.0.0-pre47 and I have 1.0.0-pre65 installed, which removed TranformAspect and WorldTransform.

More info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/transformaspect-bug.1416752/

Hi

Beta 4.3.67 has now been released, which is compatible with entities 1.0.0-pre65. :slight_smile:

1 Like

All my paths are coming back with 10001 points in them before applying filters and I’m getting this warning message:

“Infinite loop? >10000 node path. Remove this message if you really have that long paths”

After I apply filters (start/end, funnel, radius, and smooth) the path length drops to 3. (But the warning has already occurred)

I’m using TracerPaths with a FloodPath

Hi

That’s odd. I cannot replicate this error.

Are there any more details you can share?

I managed to replicate it. It was due to a bug since 4.3.67 on flood paths on navmesh/recast graphs.
I’m uploading 4.3.70 right now which I think should fix that.

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes that indeed fixed it - thanks!!