Missing an assembly reference

I just purchased the Pro version of the module, and when I try compiling my code after importing everything I get errors in every file in the project saying that none of the astar namespaces can be found. I’ve tried reloading the module, but that didn’t seem to do anything. It may not be relevant, but I did have to delete one of the example scripts due to a naming conflict with my own project, but beyond that I’ve made no changes to the package

Naming conflicts like the one you mention will cause it not to be able to compile, and if it cannot compile, your scripts will not be able to find the Pathfinding namespace.