Memcpy - Null ref 4.3.4 beta

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
System.Buffer.memcpy4 (System.Byte* dest, System.Byte* src, System.Int32 size) (at <599589bf4ce248909b8a14cbe4a2034e>:0)
System.Buffer.Memcpy (System.Byte* dest, System.Byte* src, System.Int32 size) (at <599589bf4ce248909b8a14cbe4a2034e>:0)
System.String.memcpy (System.Byte* dest, System.Byte* src, System.Int32 size) (at <599589bf4ce248909b8a14cbe4a2034e>:0)
Pathfinding.RVO.RVODestinationCrowdedBehavior+JobDensityCheck..ctor (System.Int32 size) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Misc/RVODestinationCrowdedBehavior.cs:69)
Pathfinding.AIBase.OnUpdate (Pathfinding.AIBase[] components, System.Int32 count, Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents+Event ev) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/AIBase.cs:380)
Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents+<>c__DisplayClass11_0`1[T].<Add>b__0 (System.Object[] objs, System.Int32 count, Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents+Event ev) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:110)
Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents.DoEvent (Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents+Event eventType) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:131)
Pathfinding.Util.BatchedEvents.FixedUpdate () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Utilities/BatchedEvents.cs:151)

Getting this when I run my game with an AIPath component attached to an agent. How can I fix this? I am using Burst version 1.1.1.

I unfortunately missed toggling ‘burst’ on the RVOSimulator. I toggled it now and it seemed to fix the issue; however, I am now getting an issue with NeighborCount of the RVOCoreSimulatorBurst.cs class throwing a NotImplementedException. Little confused on what to do. Am I missing another component / field that I am meant to toggle here?

Hi

Sorry about that. The current beta is a bit unstable. The NotImplementedException is just due to an editor script, the game should work fine. But yeah, it’s a bit annoying.

1 Like