iOS Build - Clipper/Poly lib namespacing issues

Hello,

I’ve been successfully building for Android devices, however, today I went to build against iOS with the following errors:

-----CompilerOutput:-stdout–exitcode: 1–compilationhadfailure: True–outfile: Temp/AstarPathfindingProject.dll
Microsoft ® Visual C# Compiler version 2.9.1.65535 (9d34608e)
Copyright © Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(5,19): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘ClipperLib’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Pathfinding’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(12,20): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘Poly2Tri’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Pathfinding’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(813,28): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘Poly2Tri’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(813,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘Poly2Tri’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(831,21): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(831,99): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘ClipperLib’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Pathfinding’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(845,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(845,109): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(845,153): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘ClipperLib’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Pathfinding’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(880,23): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(880,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(880,82): error CS0234: The type or namespace name ‘ClipperLib’ does not exist in the namespace ‘Pathfinding’ (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(36,12): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘Clipper’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Generators/Utilities/TileHandler.cs(384,16): error CS0246: The type or namespace name ‘IntPoint’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
-----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------

Is there a preliminary step needed for iOS? This is built against the latest 2019.3.8f1 on OSX using Xcode13.

Thanks

Hi

It looks like the clipper dll is not included in the build for some reason.
Can you check the import options for Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Plugins/Clipper/Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll?

I’ve reimported the library and also copied link.xaml to ./Assets as some other documentation mentioned. I run an executeMethod using a buildscript and generally rely on Unity to output the required xcode project.

I did follow another article to use preprocessor directives and disabled the Ionic Zip library, which was erroring before I disabled it.

Edit: Ignore the fact that iOS doesn’t show in this, I am running these global “any” options against an OSX machine (screenshot is my local windows box)