Im getting the "The type or namespace name 'Pathfinding' could not be found " error on unity LTS 2022.3.21f1

I tried completly removing the asset and reimporting without any luck. Ive had a look at other mentions of this issue on the forums and here, but there dosn’t seem to be a deifnitve solution. The Install instructions here: Installation Guide - A* Pathfinding Project say it’s .asmdef file config issues, but also say if i don’t what that is, then it isn’t the issue.I am also using the pro version installed via unities package manager

Hi

Is this coming from Unity, or from your IDE?

IDE Visual stuido. Since posting i again did a full uninstall of Unity and VC and a started a fresh project. This time i deleted all references to unity i could find in the AppData folders on windows 11. The above issue is resolved, but im getting a new warning in Visual Studio.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning CS8032 An instance of analyzer Unity.Properties.SourceGenerator.PropertyBagGenerator cannot be created from C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2022.3.27f1\Editor\Data\Tools\Unity.SourceGenerators\Unity.Properties.SourceGenerator.dll: Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Runtime, Version=6.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified… UnityEngine.TestRunner C:\Program Files\Unity\Hub\Editor\2022.3.27f1\Editor\Data\Tools\Unity.SourceGenerators\Unity.Properties.SourceGenerator.dll 1 Active

I don’t think this is related to your asset though, so feel free to mark this as solved or closed. But it may be the underlying problem that caused my original issue somehow.