Grapheditor script errors

I have no idea what happend to unity or the grapheditor script inside AstarPathfindingProject but now its giving me these 4 errors

“Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/GraphEditors/GraphEditor.cs(36,25): error CS0266: Cannot implicitly convert type UnityEngine.Object' toObject’. An explicit conversion exists (are you missing a cast?)”

“Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/GraphEditors/GraphEditor.cs(42,54): error CS0039: Cannot convert type Object' toUnityEngine.GameObject’ via a built-in conversion”

“Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/GraphEditors/GraphEditor.cs(47,62): error CS1061: Type object' does not contain a definition forGetComponent’ and no extension method GetComponent' of typeobject’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)”

“Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Editor/GraphEditors/GraphEditor.cs(51,68): error CS1061: Type object' does not contain a definition forAddComponent’ and no extension method AddComponent' of typeobject’ could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)”

I wasn’t able to fix this problem on my own, so hopefully somebody here knows what to do.

Hi

It looks like you have a class named “Object” in your project somewhere and that is causing name clashes. Try to find that and rename it because it clashes with the System.Object class and that will break a lot of scripts.