Flocking and Path Finding

Is there support for flocking coupled with 2D path finding in the 4.0 version? I am a purchaser and user of the A* Path finding code in my game. The game is a 2.75D isometric experience. By 2.75D I mean that I am using 3D characters in an isometric 2D environment. The colliders on the levels are drawn such that, like an engineering isometric drawing, they simulate 3D. The A* stuff is working OK but I have recently introduced multiple player characters to the group meaning that the group is now bigger than one character. When I select them all and attempt to move them as a group to a new location they sometimes get stuck at doorways or in narrow hallways and stop following the lead character. Is there support for dealing issues like these in the software? How do I handle this issue? Otherwise the software appears to be working OK.

Hi

Sorry for the late answer. I have been traveling and have not been able to answer support requests for some time.

Flocking is not supported, however local avoidance is included. Take a look at https://arongranberg.com/astar/docs/local-avoidance.php
Local avoidance can still have trouble with very thin corridors, but usually it works ok.