Error on Unity Cloud Build

Hi,

I have a very simple project setup, where I have the Astar Library included. I Use Unity 5.3.3 and Astar 3.8.2.

The build is executed for Windows Desktop 64bit and gives me the following Error:

[Unity] Scripts have compiler errors.
26: [Unity] Scripts have compiler errors.
27: [Unity] Initialize engine version: 5.3.3p1 (828971bd30e1)
28: [Unity] -----CompilerOutput:-stdout–exitcode: 1–compilationhadfailure: True–outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
29: [Unity] Compilation failed: 7 error(s), 0 warnings
30: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(3,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name JsonFx' does not exist in the namespacePathfinding.Serialization’. Are you missing an assembly reference?
31: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(109,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 32: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(127,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
33: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(164,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 34: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(191,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
35: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(205,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 36: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(251,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
37: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(3,33): error CS0234: The type or namespace name JsonFx' does not exist in the namespacePathfinding.Serialization’. Are you missing an assembly reference?
38: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(109,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 39: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(127,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
40: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(164,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 41: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(191,43): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?
42: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(205,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name JsonConverter' could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference? 43: [Unity] Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Serialization/JsonConverters.cs(251,50): error CS0246: The type or namespace nameJsonConverter’ could not be found. Are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?

Does anybody know a solution for this?

Hi

It looks like some of the dlls in the AstarPathfindingProject/Plugins folder are not being included in the build. Are there are settings for including dlls?

Okay, so I think I found what the problem was. It seems like, ,git ignores DLL files per default on Windows. There is a gitigore_global where this happens. I solved this, by unignoring the DLL files inside the Astar Library and commiting them. Now they should be there with the next build and it hopefully works

1 Like