Character Controller/ Writing a movement script

Hello.I am a bad programmer and the script from training does not work for me. Writing a movement script - A* Pathfinding Project

Shows these errors.

BlockquoteA path was calculated. Did it fail with an error? True
UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)
AA2:OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path) (at Assets/skripty/PoiskPyti/AA2.cs:41)
Pathfinding.Seeker:OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path,bool,bool) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:318)
Pathfinding.Seeker:OnPathComplete (Pathfinding.Path) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AI/Seeker.cs:290)
Pathfinding.Path:ReturnPath () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Path.cs:763)
Pathfinding.Path:Pathfinding.IPathInternals.ReturnPath () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Path.cs:821)
Pathfinding.PathReturnQueue:ReturnPaths (bool) (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/Misc/PathReturnQueue.cs:54)
AstarPath:Update () (at Assets/AstarPathfindingProject/Core/AstarPath.cs:871)

Blockquote

I tried to put another collider, it works up to this line. controller.SimpleMove(velocity);

I would like to take this opportunity to ask you. I didn’t manage to do two things with the standard unit tools. The movement of agents through each other on the way. The movement of members of one squad. I taught them to walk in formation. But I could not teach them to turn around in relation to the commander.
Can I somehow implement it here?

Hi

If you are not a programmer, I would recommend using the built-in movement scripts (e.g. AIPath).
To make agents collide with each other you can use local avoidance, see Local Avoidance - A* Pathfinding Project

I am learning to program by examples. Several scripts are already ready, there are about a dozen left to write.
I found the reason. I wanted to immediately integrate the script into my scene, but everything is zoomed in on my scale. It may have been written about this somewhere, but the translator plugin does not work on your site because of the frame. I know English very poorly. Do I need to increase the step size for the script to work? Or is it something else?

It is written here.

Start by creating a new scene, add a large plane as a ground (position (0,0,0), scale (10,10,10)).

The scale is explicitly set.
Is “RVOController” only used in pro version?

I don’t need realism, so I used a “box collider” to keep things simple. The examples use the “Character Controller”. Is this instead of “NavMeshAgent”?

Yes. RVOController is only in the pro version.

Sort of. But the AIPath/RichAI/AILerp scripts are really the ones that replace the NavMeshAgent.

I couldn’t really understand the first part of your question.

Here I understood everything. :grinning: